Use org.freedesktop.ScreenSaver API to inhibit screensaver
|Reported by:||hadess||Owned by:||courmisch|
|Component:||Video: X11||Version:||master git|
|Platform(s):||GNU/Linux||Work status:||Not started|
As discussed on ticket 4739.
I've implemented the "freedesktop" interface in GNOME, it will be available for GNOME 3.6 (the current version) and later.
Please use this (the inhibit/uninhibit calls) to implement the screensaver inhibition in VLC.
: https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kde-workspace/repository/revisions/master/entry/ksmserver/screenlocker/dbus/org.freedesktop.ScreenSaver.xml : https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=689225
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by courmisch
- Component changed from Unknown to Video: X11
- Milestone changed from Bugs paradize to 2.1 bugs
- Owner changed from jb, fkuehne to courmisch
- Platform(s) changed from all to GNU/Linux
comment:6 Changed 2 years ago by courmisch
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed